Behavioral trainings – an organization only provides a framework for people to work within and is not a solution in itself.
To get the best from a department the manager will need to balance organization with an awareness of the workforce, and their needs. For the truth is that real leadership lies in the motivation of people, an art which has gathered more than its fair share or mystique over the years.
We are literally overloaded with advices and methods of making great presentations. Helpful tips & tricks, flamboyant methods using acting techniques or serious business presentation workshops are great for achieving your presentation objectives.
We don’t want to add another method but address the hidden question: are people around the globe the same when it comes to making great presentations?
Are there differences between the Asian audience and an American one? Do French people evaluate the effectiveness of a presentation exactly the same as Russian ones?
The experience shows there are differences to take into account when delivering the same message to different cultures. Our workshop builds on your already acquired experiences and skills to take you to the next level of having an impact.
What you’ll get:
- How to engage audience from different cultures
- What to keep and what to delete when sending a message across the world
- Be flexible to switch from a direct speech to a hidden indirect message
It is said that Richelieu maintained his strong position due to the intelligence of his actions. But very few know that he relied quite a lot on the advice of father Francois Leclerc du Tremblay, the real grey eminence of the French catholic church. Nowadays these advisors don’t wear a robe and live among us promoting personal development, an increased quality of personal life or the business actions of those who request their services.
A coach is someone who works in a partnership, who makes the person being coached feel comfortable, who earns his trust and doesn’t judge. The position he adopts is that of an alter ego. Therefore the dialogue will be sincere and private. The one being coached must answer questions he never asked himself. And for the Coach it is desirable that he helps the relationship grow naturally and that he remains an alter ego.
There are a lot of models in the coaching world. Whether they are called SOL, RAAGAA, FUEL, SOLVE, OSCAR, CLEAR, COACH, STEER, CIGAR, GROW or TGROW they all use the power of open questions asked from different perspectives or at various moments which aim to solve personal challenges.
What is revealing is the power of the model. Coaching is a structured conversation, which is had in order to improve personal or professional life.
Willing to influence your people in a soft way?
What you will get:
- The power of the model
- Tools for the solving roadblocks
- NLP strategies for effective approach: Timeline, Parts Integration, Disney Model, Changing Beliefs etc
For leading a team there are required different knowledge, skills and abilities that range from leading a person or a group of people who do not work together in a coordinated, integrated way.
What is certain is that leading people can be learnt and should be learnt if managers want to show that they can get more out of people than would have been achieved had they not been there. If they have simply justified their position by establishing organization – a system designed to get the work completed on time – they will have only been half a manager and not a terribly good half of that.
The purpose of the seminar is to create some lines of guidance for effective team leaders, such as increased team spirit, identifying the most important motivational tools, improving communication within the team or approach a suitable style of leadership.
The objective of this training is to help managers to develop into efficient leaders. These leaders can inspire their teams, to motivate them and show them direction. This will be achieved by understanding the role of leadership, leadership style according to the phase of team development.
What you will get:
- Diagnose the stage of team development and to adapt their approach to real situation
- Increase the frequency and quality of conversations about performanceand development of their direct reports
- Develop the commitment within their team to support employees in taking responsibility
- Appreciate diversity and to support the development of each team member
- Become flexible leaders who are well qualified to establish objectives,performance evaluation, active listening and feedback.
- Increase individual and organizational accountability by linking individual and organizational goals in an action plan
- Distinguish different types of behavior and to manage them in a flexible way